Sunday, November 22, 2009

Ice Skating with Roots Jr. Highers!


Last Friday the Jr. Highers (Roots) went down to the Ice Arena and had ourselves some F-U-N! We skated until 10pm. I wanted to share some pictures with you!

Some of us leaders crammed inside a photobooth and after discovering we could't all fit in the picure, we took OUR OWN picture...lol.

Me and Garrett ice skating and taking a candid photo...now that's difficult!


Leanne and Natalia out on the ice. Natalia is PROFESSIONAL, she brought her own skates and all. She was showing us all up by doing spins and twirls...turns out she took 4 years worth of lessons!


Most of us...

I only fell once...I did what I call the "Bambi". I totally fell face down on the ice. It didn't occur to me how I was going to get up until after I fell. I just layed out in the middle of the ice until 2 people I didn't even know helped me up! How embarassing!








1 comment:

  1. Way to go girl! Love that you are entering the blog world and loved hearing about your ice skating adventures! I saw your mom at a craft bazaar last weekend and for a minute got all excited because I thought I saw you.......but no. I love hearing from her what you are up to and now I can keep tabs on you even better! You are a beautiful woman of God Kayla and I love hearing all that God is teaching you. Write on!
    p.s. if you ever need help on your blog Silas will be there for you! : )

    ReplyDelete