Thursday, August 16, 2012

It's been too long...

I cannot believe it's been such a long time since I've written. Since I've last posted, a few things have changed. I took on a second job, I have joined a wonderful church, I'm in an amazing small group, I turned the big TWO-NINE and Pinterest is prettymuch my favorite thing! I'll be posting some fun ideas as well as some great pictures. My 29th birthday!
This is what I did to my back yard! It's a turkey feeder I turned into a little herb garden...it makes me so happy when I come out my back door and see it!
And, I got a puppy! He's bigger now, but I adore him. Captain Oliver Harrison is a chihuahua mix (they told me), but the bigger he gets the more I think the may have some min pin in him.
I'll post again soon!!! -Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment