Sunday, January 17, 2010

14 pounds and counting


Well folks, I started "eating right" January 1. I never seem to know at the time if it's going to be another attempt, or a success. Sometimes I feel it's like trying to quit smoking- the more times you try, the more times you are likely to succeed. I have definitely struggled with my weight for most of my life, and probably will continue to do so. I just need to remember how good it feels to try, then to succeed.
During all this physical therapy I didn't think I had a chance to loose an ounce. The therapist said no exercising until I build up the muscles in my back. My reply..."well then what the crap AM I suppose to do?"
Anyway, I just wanted to keep up on my blog this week and let you all know how my weight-loss challenge was going.

P.S. Biggest Looser is pretty encouraging during all of this!

2 comments:

  1. I admire how you pursue things, thinking about them and wanting to learn as much as you can. Rather than wasting time on frustrations of the past....you are looking ahead to what good things God is doing in you! Keep "attempting"....don't give up! :)
    You are fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that supposed to be your "before" picture?! You have to fix your hair funny and look sad to make it a good before pic because you are too cute in real life! : )

    ReplyDelete