Monday, July 26, 2010

Busy weekend!


Hello everyone! Since the last time I posted, I’ve been to Vegas, went to Wenatchee for the 4th, threw myself a “bomb” golden birthday party, and helped with the bridal shower for my sister-to-be, Rachel. Most of it happened this weekend. I can’t wait to post the pictures of my carnival party complete with a cotton candy machine, hot dog rollers, nacho machine, cupcake decorating booth, face painting booth, ball toss, photo booth, and spin the wheel! Lots of family and friends joined me in celebrating my 27th birthday. What makes it golden you ask? When you turn the age of the day your birthday is on, that’s your golden birthday. For example - I turn 27 on the 27th of July! Thanks to everyone who came and I can’t wait until next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment