Friday, July 30, 2010

Underwear

I was a Fred Meyer getting some groceries during my lunch break and the thought crossed my mind, “there sure are a lot of people who think that not wearing underwear is unnoticeable”. Let me tell you, IT’S NOTICEABLE! I’m sorry! I’m about to be vulgar, but holy cow…when your shorts get stuck in your butt crack and you are simply walking…it’s noticeable. And when anyone with some extra cellulite in the rear is walking down the isle and there is no extra support of the underwear…oh my is it ever noticeable. I’m not even going to go into the whole bending over subject because you KNOW what I would have to say about that. So please people, this is an urgent plea…PLEASE WEAR UNDERWEAR! I know it’s summer and it’s hot and an extra added layer of clothing just sucks, but really, you are helping us all out in the long run. And no, thongs (or as I like to call them – dental floss) do not count as underwear. We are trying to eliminate jiggle, not encourage it.
P.S. I went to the Spokane Valley DMV today and got my new temporary license! Here’s a pic!

1 comment:

  1. This made me laugh out loud. And then made me think of people of walmart.com :) Love you Roomie!

    ReplyDelete