Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Oh Kayla, You Silly Girl!

So, I had this real great idea to renew my driver’s license online so I wouldn’t have to deal with going in, waiting, getting my picture taken, waiting and waiting some more. I’m a busy woman with a tight schedule…at least I keep telling myself that. When I renewed online, the website wouldn’t let me change my address. If I tried, it just said I had to go in to my nearest DOL office. Well, I didn’t want to deal with that now did I? I already made up my mind I wasn’t going in. So, I figured – what harm would it do to just have my old address on my driver’s license? I move so much anyway, it doesn’t matter to me which address in on there. It’ll change again soon anyway. Last night (the day my license expired and my birthday) I was upset my new license hadn’t shown up yet. What was taking so long? I mean, sure I have some dumb print-out just in case I get pulled over or something, but where was my new license? Finally it dawned on me…duh, they probably sent it to my old address I confirmed when I renewed it. Oh it’s so hard not to call myself names…’cause I sure feel like an idiot! This is what I get for taking the easy way out. Here’s a picture of me and my frustrated face!

No comments:

Post a Comment