Thursday, August 12, 2010

Breaking Free Week 7


I’m going through the Beth Moore bible study of Breaking Free. This week I’m learning about liberty, doing our father’s will and obedience. One thing that really stuck out to me yesterday was that “we are free when, and only when, He is in control”. Gosh, sure makes sense I guess, but what a commitment! The other thing she said was, “Our liberation is expressed as a reality only in the places of our lives where the free spirit of God is released.” In this week 7 she talks about when we receive Christ and how he actually “takes up residence inside us”. Isn’t that CRAZY to think about?!?!?. And I wonder how in the world I can still manage to disobey! It’s neat to know that He lives in me and it also is a constant reminder for me to try my best to make the right decision. “But my salvation will last forever, my righteousness will never fail” Isaiah 51:6

No comments:

Post a Comment