Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Stoneway 30 Year Open House

Today at work we had our 30 year open house. It was pretty crazy from 8am until 3pm. Reps from every company attended as well as tons of customers. We had Red Lion cater chicken, ribs, potatoes au gratin, homemade pasta and coleslaw…ooh so good! I had fun teasing all the reps and fellow Stoneway employees from other stores. I haven’t laughed that hard in a long time! All in all a great day!
Lord I pray for jr. high tonight. Give me energy and motivation and let me be understanding yet stern. Let me love all the jr. highers and let me make at least one good connection tonight. Thank you for how you’ve healed Brant thus far and I pray you’d continue to comfort their family and heal Brant. Thank you Lord. Also, can you freeze time so I have time to finish my bible study homework? Thanks, amen.
-K

1 comment:

  1. Brant was my step-daughter (ex) Denell's husband. Her father and I have been divorced for 4 years, and I no longer have any contact with the family. I was shocked to see that #1, they had divorced, and then to see that he had died. Is there any way you can let me know what happened to him?

    ReplyDelete