Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Prayer Power

Thank you Lord for Your perfect timing. I was reminded you really are in control. Waiting really can be hard, but I’m encouraged you have what’s best for ME in mind. I thank you for that.
After realizing you do everything in your timing and for your Glory, I’m actually finding it harder to pray. I always pray for the outcome I want…not what you have planned. One of my key phrases in prayer is usually, “Love them Lord”, but I learned last week that you already love us as much as you possibly can. I want to change my ways of praying, but I’m not exactly sure how. I want to be a better prayer warrior and I pray you’d teach me how. Show me Lord, I’m asking.
I ask you’d comfort B as she’s in the hospital. Please comfort her family and let them know your arms are wrapped around them tightly with love. Give them a miracle Lord. Prepare their hearts for what is to come. I also lift up D. Heal him Lord. Show him you are love. We cannot experience love without you, because YOU ARE LOVE! Thank you for providing the friends and family you have put in my life; I am so blessed to be going through this life with them.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment