Monday, August 2, 2010

Monday August 2nd, 2010

I haven’t had much time to think to myself today. Mondays are usually just “trying to making it through the day” kind of days. I forgot my bible study at home so I couldn’t do that on my lunch break. Monday-Thursday I usually take my bible study to a nearby Starbucks for some quiet time with God. I feel like I’m already behind…hopefully tomorrow! And tonight…oh I’m so excited…I get to go out with my good friend for a belated birthday celebration! Dinner at Azteca and shopping ‘til the stores close! One hour and twenty minutes away! Whoo-hoo!
Lord, thank you for the bonding moments of life as well as the shoe-shopping ones! Sometimes shopping can be an idol –with the adrenaline rush and all- and I pray now that if it is one for me you’d convict me and bring it to my attention. You are all I need Lord, and I acknowledge that now. I continue to lift up Brant to you Lord. Please heal his body. The workplace isn’t the same and we all miss his smiling face. I pray you comfort those who love him and continue to love on them. Send your Holy Spirit to be with them and be near during this time of need. Amen
-K

No comments:

Post a Comment