Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Shopping with Charlene.

Shopping with Charlene is one of my all-time most favorite experiences ever. Charlene went to school with my parents at NW Christian and has been my mom’s good friend all my growing up years. With seven boys and no daughters, she adopted me as her only daughter! What makes her such a good shopping buddy, anyway?
*She always says, “well, try it on, you never know!” even if it’s close to the ugliest thing in the store.
*She says, “Oh, I love how you can put that outfit together in your mind”.
*She always tells me if it’s a major NO!
*She helps me if I can’t get the attire on all the way. (Like last night trying on slimmers…oh sheish! Not sure if anyone else would have done that.)
*There is NEVER enough time for all the shopping we want to do. The stores close way too early! Go-go-go is a great characteristic!
*In and out and on with life. If there’s nothing there…don’t bother.
Just a few wonderful qualities about Charlene! Thanks for the amazing shopping experience last night Charlene! Here’s a picture of my $4 top from Ross. Love-it!

No comments:

Post a Comment